Why would I choose Wool Carpet over Synthetic Carpet?
- Wool Carpet is naturally stain and soil resistant. The wool fibers' structure consists of overlapping scales, arranged much like shingles. These scales inhibit dirt from adhering to the fiber. Wool has significantly better soil release than any fiber. Wool cleans better making stain protection unnecessary.
- Wool Carpet is naturally crush resistant. The wool fiber is naturally curly and it has more crush resistance than any other carpet fiber.
- Wool Carpet is hypo-allergenic. Wool is non-allergenic and does not promote the growth of dust mites or bacteria.
- Wool Carpet is affordable. Our unique business model allows us to provide you high quality wool carpet with an exceptional selection at amazing prices.
- Wool is natural and renewable. The raw material can be harvested every 9-12 months and our New Zealand sheep produce the cleanest, whitest, healthiest, and most sustainable wool.